The Holy Gospel according to the Prairie Messiah

Like a myth you rode in from the west. From the go you had my button pressed. Did the tea-time of your soul Make you long for wilder days? Did you never let Jack Kerouac Wash over you in waves?

Monday, March 26, 2007

The way you eat that oatmeal pie makes me wanna DIE!




A friend recently refered me to this Become an M&M site. I don't know if he was requesting a picture of me in M&M form or even if he reads this blog. Anyway this is what I came up with, so take a good laugh at M&M Nikki! Honestly, I think my Yahoo! avitar was much cooler. Too bad I can't remember my username.


Edit: After much thought I found that Yahoo! avitar, and it's not as cool as I remember either. I think that is because Oscar seems to be missing in these pictures. Let's face it, I'm only a pawn to be used in Oscar's plot for world domination, because Oscar rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home